Is your boat cover no longer waterproof? Or do you just want extra protection against fungi, green deposits and polluted water? With these instructions for use and our professional impregnating agent, your boat cover will be perfectly protected again.
Impregnate your boat cover in simple steps
This one simple steps you can also use it to waterproof a:
- Tube cap
- sail cover
- protective cover
You can impregnate everything from same material is made like your boat cover.
Instructions for use Impregnate boat cover with Sprayhood & Tent Protector
- Make sure your boat cover good clean is. See: Instructions for use Cleaning the boat cover.
- Inject Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector generously and evenly on the dry cloth. Use a plant sprayer, brush, brush or spray.
- Syringe also on the inside! By impregnating the inside, mold and weather spots will have less chance of adhering to the cloth.
- Immediately remove the impregnating agent from windows, decks, etc. Use a damp cloth.
- Let the dry boat cover well. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Is there impregnation agent on the windows? No problem! Simply wipe with Plastic Window Cleaner & Protector.