How can I prevent mold in tarpaulin? - Tip
Mold in your expensive sails is ugly and a shame. Especially if you know you can prevent it. Simple by coating the sails extra once. Read more!
Prevent mold in tarpaulin. It's that simple!
- Mold occurs if the sail remains wet for a long time.
- Mold occurs when dirt easily adheres to the cloth.
- Mold between the layers of sailcloth occurs when moisture can penetrate through the stitching and damage between the cloth.
This is the solution!
- Protect the sail with a strong coating.
- You can close all minor damage, stitching holes, etc.
- The sail stays dry longer.
- Dirt adheres much less.
Don't wait until it's too late. Protect while you still can.