Read here how to wash ski clothes. Whether it's ski pants, ski jacket or whole ski suit, washing is very simple.
Wash ski clothes without special detergent!
- Most ski clothing is made from Gore-Tex.
- You can use this breathable fabric safe washing without special ski clothing detergent.
- Just use a little bit of liquid detergent. Even the manufacturer of Gore-Tex recommends this.
Why washing ski clothes is important
- Your ski suit breathes through the small pores of the fabric.
- Your "sweat" can come straight out of the pack. While moisture from outside cannot enter the suit.
- The pores get clogged by dirt, lime, salt, etc.
- By washing the ski clothing you restore the breathability.
- It is therefore important to wash your ski suit regularly.
Instructions for use: wash ski clothes
- Put your ski clothes in the washing machine
- Choose a low temperature and low speed
- Use a little bit of liquid detergent
- Leave once after washing extra rinse
- Make the ski suit perfectly water and dirt repellent again.
- Impregnate the suit with a strong impregnating agent.
- Outdoor Gear Protector has been specially developed for fabric such as Gore-Tex.