Make the tent canvas of your trailer tent perfectly waterproof and give it extra protection against mould, green deposits and other dirt. Impregnate with these recommended products and helpful steps.
Perfectly waterproof in a few simple steps
It is wise to impregnate your folding trailer tent before going on holiday. In this way you are assured that you are well protected against moisture. There will also be less deposit on the tent canvas. This considerably extends the life of your tent cloth. In this manual you will find six simple steps that lead to a professional result.
- Aart Kok
Instructions for use: Impregnate folding trailer tent with Canvas & Cotton Protector
- Make sure the tent canvas is clean and dry. Clean first if necessary. See: Instructions for use Cleaning the folding trailer tent.
- Set up the tent first. You then open the tent cloth slightly. This way you can impregnate it better.
- Spray Canvas & Cotton Protector liberally and evenly on the dry cloth. Use a plant sprayer or spray.
- It is also possible with a paint roller or brush, as long as the canvas is really saturated. The cloth must be wet through and through.
- Also treat the inside of the tent. This gives you better protection against mold and weather spots on the inside.
- Now let the tent dry thoroughly.
- Canvas & Cotton Protector not on windows or caravan etc. allow to dry, but remove immediately with a damp cloth.
- Let the tent cloth dry thoroughly. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
Canvas & Cotton Protector may initially leave a white haze or white spots. This is excess impregnating agent. You do not have to rinse this off, the haze will disappear within a short time.
Make your folding trailer tent waterproof and protect the vulnerable tent fabric. Order the recommended impregnating agent before 22:00. Then we ship it today.