You want to clean and impregnate your boat cover. You now know which products to use. But how much do you need?
No boat cover is the same
How much impregnating agent and cleaning agent you need depends on:
- the type of boat cover
- the type of boat cloth
- the quality of the cloth
- the degree of pollution.
TIP: It applies in particular to the impregnating agent: it is better to apply too much impregnating agent than too little.
Some factors that affect the amount you need:
- A boat cover that is several years old absorbs more impregnating agent than a new boat cover.
- The inside absorbs less impregnating agent than the outside.
- Fresh dirt is easier to remove than dirt a few years old
- If your boat is close to industry or Schiphol, it will be more difficult to remove dirt.
This is the amount for a standard size sloop. With a boat cover of several years old. And normal pollution.
- 1 x Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo 1L
- 1 x Power Cleaner 1L
- 1 x Sprayhood & Tent Protector 2,5L