No, always use Power Cleaner as Step 2.
This is how to get the best results
- Always clean the canvas first with lukewarm water and a firm soft brush.
- Then, if necessary, clean with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo. Most tents, boat covers and awnings are then perfectly clean.
- Still see stains and dirt?
- Then you can treat them with Power Cleaner.
- By cleaning in the normal way first, Power Cleaner only has to act on the stains that cannot be removed any other way.
- As a result, Power Cleaner will work faster and better.