Why do I have to apply Power Cleaner multiple times?
By repeating the procedure, you can clean even heavily soiled boat covers, tents and awnings.
- You spray Power Cleaner on the stains in the tent, boat cover or, for example, the sunshade.
- Then Power Cleaner will begin to tackle the top of the stain.
- This effect diminishes after approximately 45 minutes.
- If contamination is still visible, spray Power Cleaner on the stain again and brush it in again.
- Power Cleaner will remove another piece of the stain.
- By repeating this procedure, you can clean even heavily soiled boat covers, tents and awnings.
- Finally, you should rinse the cloth well and let it dry.
- You can then protect the fabric again with one of our impregnating agents or coatings.