'This is the first impregnating agent that keeps our cotton safari tent waterproof throughout the season. CANVAS & COTTON PROTECTOR really works!' - (REVIEW) Schuppen family
- Cotton, canvas or linen tents are very delicate.
- They turn green quickly.
- They are very susceptible to mould.
- Impregnate the tent cloth to protect it and make it watertight. And to keep it waterproof.
- Ultramar Canvas & Cotton Protector is a strong impregnating agent.
- It is specially developed for cotton tent cloth.
- The cloth continues to breathe.
- This cotton impregnating agent is ready for use. Does not need to be diluted.
Suitable for, e.g.:
- Cotton tent cloth
- Canvas tent cloth
- Linen tent cloth
- Polyester/cotton tent cloth
- Folding tent trailer
- Safari tent
- Scouting tent
- Group tent
- Glamping tent
Ideal for famous cloth brands:
- TenCate Cotton
Instructions for use Ultramar Canvas & Cotton Protector
- Make sure the cloth is clean and dry. If necessary, first clean with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo and Ultramar Power Cleaner.
- Apply Ultramar Canvas & Cotton Protector generously and evenly. Use a spray, plant sprayer or paint roller for this. The cloth must be completely saturated.
- Let dry well. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Usage: this depends on the fabric type: a package of 5 litres is sufficient for 25 m² to 50 m².
- Also treat the inside of the tent for better protection.
- Old and bad cotton tents sometimes have to be treated several times.
- Perfect for a folding tent trailer.
- Easy to apply with a paint roller or spray.
Request the FREE MANUAL with the 3-STEP PLAN now!
Would you like more information about maintaining your tent, boat cover or awning? Then request our free manual with simple step-by-step plan now.