If your cotton tent is dirty, do not wait too long before cleaning. As grime easily attaches to existing grime. And that grime in turn retains moisture for a long time. And especially green build-up and fungus grow faster on a dirty, moist cotton tent. So if you do nothing, the tent will become increasingly dirty.
Suitable for, e.g.:
- Esvo Tent
- De Waard
- Canvas Camp
- Aart Kok
User Instructions: Cleaning Cotton tent with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo is a strong fabric cleaning agent for tent canvas. Use this cleaning agent to first remove all normal dirt from the tent. Follow the steps below:
- Clean the cotton tent first with lukewarm water. All grime detached in so doing is taken away.
- Then spray Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo on the still wet tent canvas. It is not harmful if the shampoo gets on the window panes. Use the brush to loosen the grime.
- Allow the shampoo to soak in for approximately 20 minutes.
- Rinse the tent well with water, to remove all grime and shampoo.
- Allow the tent canvas to dry.
- Is there still dirt on the tent canvas? Then continue with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
User Instructions: Remove heavy grime and deep-set stains with Ultramar Power Cleaner
Hasn't all dirt disappeared with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo? Then continue with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
- Spray the Power Cleaner on the dry tent canvas. Use the spray or plant sprayer again.
- Rub the cleaning agent in well with a soft brush
- Allow Power Cleaner to soak in for approximately 1 hour.
- Can't see any change? Spray extra Power Cleaner, brush and again allow to soak in. Repeat these steps until the stains are gone. This can sometimes take a few hours.
- Are you happy? Rinse the tent well with clean water.
- Allow the tent to dry well.
- Protect the tent with a strong cotton impregnating agent.
More info about impregnating cotton tent? View User Instructions for impregnating cotton tent
Have the products delivered within a few days to your home. Ordered before 22:00 = sent today.