Why Ultramar Cleaning tools?
- Made of recycled plastic
- Durable and lightweight
- Ultra long-lasting
- Made in Europe
- Special rubber bumper prevents scratches
- Split-fibre tips retain water longer for better cleaning
- Water-permeable brushes and handles
- Advanced water saving click system
The water fills the chamber in the brush and is dispensed by fibre bundle. The water is applied directly onto the cleaning surface so you don't waste water. The split-fibre tip washes is self-cleaning.
- High fibre quality means the fibres stay intact
- Safe and easy suspension system
Both the fibres and the plastic are made of recycled material (98% recycled, 2% ink). The percentage of recycled material varies from product to product, as we also use other materials like aluminium, in addition to plastic.