Canvas cleaner instructions for use
The Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo is a strong cleaning agent for canvasses. It removes all normal pollution from the canvas. Use the canvas cleaner as follows:
- First of all, clean the canvas with lukewarm water and a soft brush.
- Apply the canvas cleaner to the wet canvas. Brush off the dirt using the soft brush.
- Leave the shampoo to soak in for 20 minutes.
- Rinse out the cleaner and then rinse the canvas thoroughly with water. Make sure you remove all dirt and shampoo residue.
- Allow the equipment to dry completely before storing or impregnating the canvas.
- If there is still stubborn dirt left on the canvas, use Ultramar’s Power Cleaner.