Impregnation agent instructions for use
- Make sure the fabric is clean and dry and put up your tent.
- Spray a generous amount of impregnation agent onto the dry tent canvas. Make sure you apply the impregnation agent evenly. You could use a plant sprayer or brush to do this.
- Also apply the impregnation agent to the inside of the tent canvas. If you impregnate the inside, mould and weather stains will not stick to the cotton fabric as easily.
- If you have an awning or tent with windows, remove the impregnation agent from the windows straight away using a damp cloth.
- Allow the tent canvas to dry thoroughly.