'I was quite sceptical that it could clean even weathered tent canvas, but my boat cover and cockpit tent are indeed like new again.' - (REVIEW) W. Groenier
- As a professional, we have encountered the most soiled fabrics.
- In some cases, the dirt has penetrated deeply.
- Spider droppings can leave black spots.
- Dirt can firmly attach itself to the fabric.
- With Ultramar Power Cleaner, you can even clean a heavily soiled boat cover, convertible top, tent or sun protection.
- First clean the fabric with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo for optimum results.
Why always clean and impregnate in 3 steps?
- The dirt on your boat cover, convertible top or tent never consists of 1 type of dirt. It is sand, soot from exhaust gases, mould, algae and moss, droppings from insects and birds, salt, limescale etc.
- You can never remove that properly with 1 product.
- Therefore, always clean in 2 steps. That way, you can be sure that the fabric is perfectly clean.
- The impregnating agent then adheres much better to the fabric. And that in turn ensures that the cloth stays clean and watertight for much longer.
To use for:
- Deeply penetrated soiling in the tent fabric.
- Difficult spots in the tent fabric or boat cover.
- Spots from spiders, mosquitoes and flies.
Directions for use
- Apply Ultramar Power Cleaner to the dry fabric
- Rub in with a soft brush
- Allow to soak in for approximately 1 hour.
- If you don't see any change, spray on a little extra Power Cleaner and rub in with a brush again.
- Let it soak in again. Repeat this until the spots are gone. This may sometimes take a few hours.
- Rinse well with a brush and plenty of water.
- Usage depends on the type of fabric: 1 Litre: between 8 m² and 15 m²
After use, treat with a strong impregnating agent to protect and make the fabric waterproof.