'We have been using Ultramar Rust Remover for years for rust spots in sails. Are very satisfied." - (REVIEW) Willem Ullman Sails Nederland
- It is almost impossible to avoid rust stains.
- Sails, tents and boat covers are often wet.
- Contact with iron can cause rust.
- Preventing rust is difficult, but removing rust is simple.
- We have developed Ultramar Rust Remover especially for rust stains.
- It removes rust stains from sailcloth, tent cloth, convertible cloth, boat cloth, textiles.
- You only need to apply the agent to the product and brush it.
- Ultramar Roest Remover does the rest of the work.
- Ultramar thus makes it easy for you to enjoy your sail, tent or boat cover again.
Instructions for use Ultramar Rust Remover 500 ml
- Apply the product generously and evenly with a spray or brush.
- Brush in well and leave for around 1 hour.
- Do you not see any change? Re-apply and brush in. Let it soak in again.
- Repeat this until the spots are gone. This can sometimes take a few hours.
- Then rinse well with a brush and plenty of water.
First test on a small, inconspicuous part of the fabric for colour fastness.
Request the FREE MANUAL with the SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP PLAN!
Would you like to know more about maintaining your tent, sail or boat cover? Then read our free manual with the 3-step plan.