'We have been using Ultramar Rust Remover for years for rust spots in sails. Are very satisfied." - (REVIEW) Willem Ullman Sails Nederland
- It is almost impossible to avoid rust stains.
- Sails, tents and boat covers are often wet. Contact with iron can cause rust.
- Preventing rust is difficult, but removing rust is simple.
- We have developed Ultramar Rust Remover especially for rust stains.
- It removes rust stains from sailcloth, tent fabric, convertible fabric, boat fabric, textiles.
- You only need to apply the agent to the product and then brush.
- Ultramar Rust Remover does the rest of the work.
- Ultramar thus makes it easy for you to enjoy your sail, tent or boat cover again.
Instructions for use Ultramar Rust Remover 500 ml
- Apply the product generously and evenly with a spray or brush.
- Rub in well with a brush and leave for app. 1 hour.
- If you don't see any change, Re-apply and rub in with a brush. Let it soak again.
- Repeat this until the spots are gone. This may sometimes take a few hours.
- Next, rinse thoroughly with a brush and plenty of water.
First test on a small inconspicuous part of the fabric for colour fastness.
Request the FREE MANUAL with the SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP PLAN!
Would you like to know more about maintaining your tent, sail or boat cover? Then read our free manual with the 3-step plan.