'Just washed my sails. The product does what it promises. I am very satisfied and can certainly recommend it.' - (REVIEW) Johann van den Heuvel
- Sailcloth quickly becomes dirty due to deposits, mould, mosquitoes, spiders etc.
- Clean your sails yourself with Sail Cleaner
- Specially developed cleaning agent for sailcloth
- Cleaning method: soaking
- Soak the sail in a bath, tub or bin.
- Used by Ultramar Sail Laundry since 1998
Suitable for, e.g.:
- Wovens - woven sailcloth for touring and competitive sails
- Laminates - laminate sailcloth for touring and competitive sails
For sailcloth from, for example:
- Contender Sailcloth
- Challenge Sailcloth
- Dimension Polyant
Instructions for use Ultramar Sail Cleaner 1 KG
- Fill a container, tub, bath or rain barrel with lukewarm water (30 degrees Celsius).
- Add 20 grams (1 scoop) per 1 litre of lukewarm water and mix.
- Fold/roll the sail and place it in the water.
- Leave the sail submerged for at least 24 hours.
- Remove the dirt that has soaked loose and the cleaner with a soft brush and plenty of water.
- 1 kg = 50 litres
- By adding additional hot water after 24 hours, you can soak the sail again.
- In the case of severe soiling, you can soak the sail for several days and repeat the treatment.
- Then protect the sail with Ultramar Sail & Spinnaker Coating.
- Do not use on spinnaker cloth. It is possible that coloured sails, UV strips or telltales will not be colour-fast. Try Ultramar Sail Cleaner in this case first on a small piece.
Request the FREE MANUAL with the 3-STEP PLAN now!
See our free manual for a handy step-by-step plan.