'This makes even old sails and spinnakers super water-repellent. They are like new again!' - (REVIEW) Vela Sail Supply
- The original coating of sailcloth disappears due to UV radiation and wear.
- Without a good coating, the sail stays wet longer.
- Without a good coating, the sail gets dirty more easily.
- As a result, many sails are very susceptible to mould, dirt and green deposits.
- Therefore, protect the expensive sailcloth yourself.
- Use this super strong sailcloth coating.
- The sail stays dry and lighter.
- The sail is better protected against dirt.
- Fungi and algae have less of a chance to attach.
- Stitching is better protected against UV radiation.
- Sailcloth is better protected against UV radiation.
- You extend the life of the delicate sailcloth.
- Easy to apply with spray.
Especially suitable for:
- Wovens - woven sailcloth for touring and competitive sails
- Laminates - laminate sailcloth for touring and competitive sails
- Spinnaker - spinnaker cloth for touring and competitive sails
For sailcloth from, for example:
- Contender Sailcloth
- Challenge Sailcloth
- Dimension Polyant
Instructions for using Ultramar Sail & Spinnaker Coating:
- Make sure the cloth is clean and dry.
- Spray Ultramar Sail & Spinnaker Coating evenly on the cloth. From left to right and from top to bottom. A thin layer is sufficient.
- Wait until the sail is dry.
- Treat the other side of the sailcloth.
- Let the cloth dry well.
- Usage depends on the type of fabric: 1 Litre: between 20 m² and 30 m²
- Do not inhale the spray mist. Use only in well-ventilated places.
- Protect eyes, mouth and skin.
- Read the instructions on the package before use.