"Ultramar cleans all boat covers and tarpaulins to our full satisfaction. A professional company, which does a good job. For the boat owner definitely recommended as a good investment"
Since 1998, Ultramar have been recommended by sail makers, companies that rent tents, yacht wharfs, dealers of sunscreen, etc. as the address for:
- Cleaning and coating sails, spinnakers and kites
- Cleaning and impregnating boat covers, tents, parasols, sunscreens
Yacht sails, boat covers, tents and alike have to withstand lots of sand and salt, but also atmospheric dirt, spiders, bird droppings, flies, algae and other aggressive contamination. Regular cleaning and impregnation reduces the risk of dirt bonding to the fibres of the cloth. It also reduces the chance of tears and other damage to the cloth. Ultramar employs well-trained and experienced professionals and has the equipment, space and know-how to thoroughly clean highly polluted yacht sails, boat covers and tents. Even rust, fungi and algae stains are not a problem.
Recommended by sail makers
Ultramar maintenance products
Together with several partners, Ultramar develops maintenance products for sails, kites, tents, etc. Years of experience as specialised sail cleaners and the possibility to initially test our products during the cleaning process and in practice puts us in a position to develop products that do what they are meant to do; namely to clean and protect.
What do our customers say about us?
- ‘Unbelievable, my spinnaker stays super repellent’
- “My sprayhood is clean of all fungi stains.
- ”I just can’t believe that you folks have managed to get the cover so clean. There is not one speck of fungi left and the cloth no longer leaks. Thank you many times over.”
- ”I had the marine canopy of my motor cruiser cleaned by your company.
- I had my doubts at first, because the inside of the cover was nearly black from the fungi and the outside had green fouling. I even considered having a new cover made. After your work, the cover looks fantastic. Clean and it’s back to its original colour. It’s (almost) like new ...”
- ”Finally an impregnating agent that works.”