'This impregnating agent makes cloth water-repellent and provides extra protection against mould, dirt and algae' - (REVIEW) Contender UK
- Impregnation is very important.
- Naturally, you make the fabric waterproof.
- But more importantly, you also protect the fabric against mould, green deposits and all other dirt.
- You thus extend the lifespan and enjoy a nice, clean boat cover, tent or convertible top for longer.
- Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector is a super-strong impregnating agent.
- It does not need to be diluted.
- At Ultramar, we impregnate thousands of boat covers, tents, parasols and convertible tops with this impregnating agent every year.
- And with success! It is not without reason that it is recommended by fabric manufacturers and sail makers.
- Boat covers
- Convertible tops
- Boat cushions
- Untreated teak
Ideal for these well-known cloth brands:
- Tencate All season
Directions for use Sprayhood & Tent Protector
Sprayhood & Tent Protector is a water-based product that you can use safely on almost all types of cloth. Read the instructions on the package before use. Usage depends on the type of fabric: 1 Litre: between 6 m² and 14 m²
- Make sure the cloth is clean and dry before treatment.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector generously and evenly. Use a plant sprayer, brush or paint roller.
- Allow to dry well after treatment.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Do not allow the protector to dry on the windows or, for example, on the deck, but remove immediately.
- A completely water-repellent layer
- Dirt, deposits and fungi attach to the canvas less readily
- The inside of your tent is also protected
- Longer service life of your boat cover, tent or awning
Request the FREE MANUAL with the 3-STEP PLAN now!
Would you like to know more about impregnation and waterproofing? In our free manual, you get a clear explanation and a simple step-by-step plan.