'This impregnating agent makes cloth water-repellent and provides extra protection against mould, dirt and algae' - (REVIEW) Contender UK
- Impregnation is very important. Naturally, you make the fabric waterproof.
- But more importantly, you also protect the fabric against mould, green deposits and all other dirt.
- You thus extend the lifespan and enjoy a nice, clean boat cover, tent or convertible top for longer.
- Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector is a super-strong impregnating agent.
- It does not need to be diluted.
- At Ultramar, we impregnate thousands of boat covers, tents, parasols and convertible tops with this impregnating agent every year. And with success! It is not without reason that it is recommended by fabric manufacturers and sail makers.
- Boat covers
- Convertible tops
- Boat cushions
- Untreated teak
Ideal for these well-known cloth brands:
- Tencate All season
Directions for use Sprayhood & Tent Protector:
Sprayhood & Tent Protector is a water-based product that you can use safely on almost all types of cloth.
- Make sure the fabric is clean and dry before treatment.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector generously and evenly. Use a plant sprayer, brush or paint roller.
- Allow to dry well after treatment.
- If necessary, repeat the treatment.
- Do not allow any Protector that ends up on surfaces such as windows or the deck to dry, but remove immediately.
Usage depends on the type of fabric: 1 Litre: between 6 m² and 14 m².
- A completely water-repellent layer
- Dirt, deposits and mould adhere less to the fabric
- The inside of your tent is also protected
- Longer lifespan of your boat cover, tent or awning
Also treat the inside for extra protection.
Request the FREE MANUAL with the 3-STEP PLAN now!
Would you like to know more about impregnation and waterproofing? In our free manual, you get a clear explanation and a simple step-by-step plan.