Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove all types of dirt with 1 product. The best results are achieved by cleaning in a few simple steps.
For some dirt, you need a lot of water and movement (brushing). For other dirt, movement does not work and you have to let the cleaning product soak in for a long time.
The best results are therefore achieved by cleaning in a few simple steps.
- For example, first remove as much dirt as possible with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo and movement. In many cases this is already sufficient.
- Does the dirt turn out to be stubborn? Then movement and shampooing is no longer useful. You can then better proceed to the other way. Namely Power Cleaner and let it work a little longer.
- The Power Cleaner can now act directly on the stain left after cleaning with shampoo. It is directly at the core of the stain, so to speak.
- Power Cleaner slowly begins to dissolve the stain. Are you finally satisfied?
- Then rinse the cloth very well. And don't forget to impregnate when the cloth is dry again.
- This way, dirt will have less chance to adhere to the fabric.