Consumption always depends on the type of tent cloth.
- For example, the cotton tent cloth of a folding trailer tent will absorb less impregnating agent than the tent cloth of a safari tent.
- On average, you can maintain the consumption below.
- 1L bottle = 5 all 10 m²
- It is wise to impregnate canvas, cotton or linen canvas when it is under tension.
- When the tent is up, pull the canvas slightly open.
- Tiny holes are then created.
- These holes can cause the tent to sag over time and become damp on the inside.
- It is therefore preferable to set up the tent before impregnating.