Is your convertible top no longer waterproof? Do you want extra protection against fungi, green deposits and polluted water? With these instructions for use and our professional impregnating agent, your convertible top will soon be perfectly protected again.
Impregnate your convertible roof in simple steps
This one simple steps can also be used to waterproof and protect almost any convertible top.
Instructions for use Impregnate the convertible top with Sprayhood & Tent Protector
- Make sure your convertible top good clean is.
- Inject Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector generously and evenly on the dry hood. Use a plant sprayer, brush, brush or spray.
- Syringe also on the inside! By impregnating the inside, mold and weather spots will have less chance of adhering to the cloth.
- Immediately remove the impregnating agent from windows, decks, etc. Use a damp cloth.
- Leave the convertible top dry well. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Is there impregnation on the windows or the car? No problem! Simply wipe with Plastic Window Cleaner & Protector.
Order the impregnating agent directly. Ordered before 22:00 = delivered tomorrow.
- For maintenance, clean the convertible top regularly with lukewarm water.
- For good protection, impregnate your convertible roof at least once a year.
- The convertible top is never sufficiently rinsed in the car wash. As a result, shampoo remains on the cloth. This attracts dirt, mold and green deposits. Therefore, never wash your convertible in the car wash.