- Yes you can. As long as you make sure that the canvas is well protected. This can be easily done by impregnating the cloth 1 or 2 times a year with a strong impregnating agent.
- Dirt, fungi and green deposits adhere less to the fabric.
Impregnate to permanently remove mold from the cloth.
- First make sure your tent good clean is. See: Instructions for use Cleaning the awning.
- Inject Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector generously and evenly on the dry tent canvas. Use a plant sprayer, brush, brush or spray.
- Syringe also on the inside! By impregnating the inside, mold and weather spots will have less chance of adhering to the tent canvas.
- Immediately remove the impregnating agent from windows, caravans, etc. Use a damp cloth.
- Let the drying awning well. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Is there impregnation agent on the caravan? No problem! Just wipe with a little bit of benzene. Then clean with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
Enjoy a nice clean tent. Ordered today before 22:00 = shipped today.