When cleaning and impregnating awnings, it is important that you use sufficient impregnation and cleaning agent. Read our tips for the right amount.
Use enough to clean and impregnate your sunscreen
- How much cleaning and impregnating agent you need depends on the type of awning.
- For impregnating agent, it is better to use too much than too little.
- You can always rely on the instructions on the label when determining the amount. The following factors affect the amount required:
- An awning that is several years old absorbs more impregnating agent than a new awning.
- Removing dirt from an old awning takes more effort than from a new one.
To give you an impression of the consumption, this is the amount of products with a standard size awning of 20 m2. Of course, this depends on the pollution, age and type of cloth:
- 1 x Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo 2,5L
- 1 x Power Cleaner 1L
- 1 x Sprayhood & Tent Protector 2,5L