Skip to content
Instructions for use impregnating agent
- Make sure the material is clean and dry.
- Spray the dry cloth liberally with the impregnating spray. Distribute the impregnating agent evenly. You can use a plant sprayer, brush or brush for this.
- If possible, apply the impregnating agent to the inside of the cloth as well. For example, mold and weather spots adhere less well to the fabric.
- Do you have a tent, boat cover or convertible roof with plastic windows? Then immediately remove the impregnating agent from the windows with a damp cloth.
- Let the cloth dry thoroughly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.