Skip to content
Impregnation agent instructions for use
- Make sure the boat cover is clean and dry. Then put up your boat cover.
- Spray a generous amount of impregnation agent onto the dry boat cover. Make sure you apply the impregnation agent evenly. You could use a plant sprayer or brush to do this.
- Also apply the impregnation agent to the inside of the cover. If you impregnate the inside, mould and weather stains will not stick to the canvas as easily.
- If you have a cover with windows, remove the impregnation agent from the windows straight away using a damp cloth.
- Leave the boat cover to dry.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.