Skip to content
Impregnation agent instructions for use
- Make sure that the fabric roof is clean and dry before applying the impregnation agent.
- Spray a generous amount of impregnation agent onto the dry roof. Make sure you apply the impregnation agent evenly. You could use a plant sprayer or brush to do this.
- Also apply the impregnation agent to the inside of the roof. If you impregnate the inside, mould and weather stains will not stick as easily.
- If you have a roof with a plastic window, remove the impregnation agent from the window straight away using a damp cloth.
- Leave the roof to dry thoroughly
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.