Stain remover instructions for use
Ultramar’s Power Cleaner removes stubborn stains and ingrained dirt from your tent canvas. How to use this intensive cleaning product:
- Apply the Power Cleaner to the dry tent canvas. Brush the cleaning agent into the canvas using a soft brush.
- Leave the Power Cleaner to soak in for approximately 1 hour.
- Don’t notice any change? Use extra Power Cleaner, brush it in and leave it to soak in again. Repeat these steps until the stains have disappeared. This may take several hours.
- Once you are satisfied with the result, rinse the tent thoroughly with clean water.
- Allow the tent canvas to dry completely before storing it.
After use, treat with a strong impregnating agent to waterproof and protect the fabric.
Power Cleaner is a super strong cloth cleaner. You can use Power Cleaner on almost any fabric. Always test on a small inconspicuous piece of fabric first. On some tent fabrics, especially cotton and canvas, Power Cleaner can have a slight bleaching effect.