Follow our instructions for use for a professional result. Even heavily soiled trailer tents can be kept clean in this way.
Clean your trailer tent in these simple steps
If the canvas of your trailer tent is very dirty, you should not wait too long with cleaning. The method described below is suitable for almost all trailer tents made of cotton or technical cotton canvas. Your folding trailer tent will be wonderfully fresh again in a few simple steps.
- Aart Kok
Instructions for use: cleaning the folding trailer tent with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
- If possible, leave the tent on the wagon.
- First clean the tent canvas of your trailer tent with water, lukewarm water and a soft brush.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo to the still wet tent canvas and brush off the dirt well. Use a plant sprayer for this.
- Leave on for about 20 minutes
- Use a brush and plenty of water to remove the shampoo. Rinse well.
- Let the canvas of your folding trailer tent dry.
- If contamination is still visible, you can continue cleaning with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
Directions for use: remove heavy soiling with Power Cleaner
- Apply Power Cleaner to the tent with a plant sprayer. Rub the product in with a soft brush. Test on an inconspicuous area first to make sure the fabric does not discolor.
- Leave to act for about 1 hour. Don't see any change? Spray extra Power Cleaner, brush and let it work again. Repeat these steps until the stains are gone. This can sometimes take several hours. Then rinse well.
- Let the tent cloth dry thoroughly.
- Use Canvas & Cotton Protector to make the tent canvas water-repellent and to protect it again.