How can I impregnate sun protection? - Instructions
Impregnation of your awning will keep it clean for much longer. Read here how you can easily do this yourself.
Impregnation of sun protection is important
- Well-maintained awnings last much longer.
- If your awning does not have a good water-repellent coating, dirt, grime and mold can easily adhere to the fabric.
- In the long run, the fungus will affect the fabric.
- Use our step-by-step plan to prevent damage to the canvas.
Instructions for use: Waterproofing the awning with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector
- Make sure the sunshade is clean and dry. Clean first if necessary.
- Spray Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector liberally and evenly on the dry awning fabric. Also apply to the inside of the awning!
- Do not leave the Sprayhood & Tent Protector on windows, frames, etc. dry up.
- Now let the awning dry thoroughly.
- You can repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Is there impregnation agent on the windows? No problem! You can simply wipe this off with water or a little benzene.
Are you looking for the right cleaning agents for your awning? View our range.