Cleaning your awning yourself seems like a chore. But with these instructions for use and recommended products you will get any awning clean. Even mould, rain streaks and green deposits are no problem.
Cleaning your awning is important!
Is your awning dirty, don't wait too long with cleaning. New dirt easily adheres to dirt. And dirt retains moisture for longer. Green deposits, rain streaks, resin and fungi grow faster on a dirty damp awning. If you do nothing, the awning will become increasingly dirty.
- to camp
Instructions for use: Cleaning the awning with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
- First clean the tent cloth of your awning with lukewarm water. Usage een stevige, maar zachte borstel.
- Spray Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo on the still wet tent canvas. Use a plant sprayer or spray.
- Leave the shampoo about 20 minutes to work in.
- Remove the shampoo and dirt with brush and plenty of water by rinsing and brushing. Rinse well.
- Leave it Now let your tent cloth dry a little.
- If contamination is still visible, you can continue cleaning with Ultramar Power Cleaner. See step 2.
Directions for use: Remove heavy soiling from the awning with Power Cleaner
- Bring Power Cleaner on the dry tent cloth. Use a spray or plant spray.
- Brush in the cleaning agent with a soft brush.
- Leave to act for about 1 hour. Don't see any change? Spray extra Power Cleaner, brush and let Power Cleaner work again. Repeat these steps until the stains are gone. This can sometimes take several hours. After this rinse well.
- Leave it Dry the tent cloth of the awning well.
- Gebruik Sprayhood & Tent Protector to make the tent canvas water-repellent again and extra protection against fungi, algae, rain streaks, etc. Read more about impregnating the awning