Waterproofing ski clothing is very easy with these instructions for use and recommended impregnation agent.
A ski suit must breathe
- You may think that a waterproof layer completely seals the ski clothing.
- Nothing is less true. There are small holes in the waterproof layer.
- This is necessary so that perspiration can escape.
- If this is not possible, ski clothing will feel clammy on the inside.
- Badly breathable ski clothing is usually caused by the holes being clogged by dirt. In that case you can wash the clothes.
- You then make the ski clothing waterproof, so that you have a good protective layer again.
- A good waterproof layer, does not let drops into the suit, but perspiration out of the suit.
Instructions for use: waterproofing ski clothing
- Make sure the clothes clean and dry is.
- Hang on a pendant. Or put the clothes on the floor.
- Spray the clothes met Outdoor Gear Protector.
- One thin layer is sufficient.
- Leave the clothes approx 15 minutes of drugs.
- Hang the clothes if necessary by a stove.
- Or let the clothes run a short program in the dryer.
- Heat enhances the protective effect of the impregnating agent.
Protect your expensive ski clothing with a strong impregnating agent. Outdoor Gear Protector also works perfectly on your: ski glove, ski boot, ski sweater, snowboard pants, snowboard jacket, backpack or travel bag.
Order Outdoor Gear Protector directly and enjoy your clean, dry ski clothing.