Do you want to know if you can wash GORE-TEX clothing? Which can! Washing Gore-tex clothes is very simple. Read here what you should pay attention to.
Washing Gore-Tex clothes is important
- Dirt clogged GORE-TEX clothing. As a result, the clothing no longer breathes.
- As a result, perspiration remains in the clothing, so that your clothing can feel clammy and wet.
- Washing GORE-TEX clothing removes the dirt from the holes.
- Then you can use one of our products to apply a new protective layer. This way your GORE-TEX clothing can last for years.
Directions for use: Wash Gore-Tex
- Put the clothes in the washing machine
- Use a little bit of liquid detergent
- Wash at a maximum of 40 degrees
- Rinse 2 times
- Spin minimally to avoid creasing
Directions for use: Drying Gore-Tex
- Hang clothes on a clothesline
- Or hang clothes close to a stove
- Or tumble dry on a low temperature
- Heat will reactivate the action of the water and dirt repellent outer fabric.
- Do this every time you notice that the garment is no longer sufficiently water-repellent.
Spray the clothing with this strong impregnating agent. Outdoor Gear Protector makes the clothing super repellent.