Cleaning your boat cover yourself is very important. A clean boat cover attracts less dirt, mold and algae. And the impregnating agent adheres better to a clean boat cover. Clean your boat cover yourself in a few easy steps.
Cleaning your boat cover is important!
If your boat cover is dirty, do not wait too long with cleaning. Dirt easily adheres to dirt. And dirt retains moisture for longer. Green deposits and molds grow faster on a dirty, damp boat cover. So if you do nothing, the boat cover will become increasingly dirty.
Instructions for use: Cleaning the boat cover with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo is a strong cloth cleaner. You use this cleaning agent to first remove all normal contamination from the boat cover. Follow the steps below:
- Clean the boat cover first with lukewarm water. All the dirt that goes away that way is taken away.
- Spray Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo on the still wet cloth. It won't hurt if the shampoo gets on the windows. Brush off the dirt well.
- Let the shampoo do its job and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the boat cover well with water, to remove all dirt and shampoo.
- Let the bootcap drugs.
- Is there still contamination on the canvas? Continue met Ultramar Power Cleaner.
Directions for use: Remove heavy soiling and deeply absorbed stains with Ultramar Power Cleaner
Doesn't all pollution go away with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo? Then proceed with Ultramar Power Cleaner:
- Spray the Power cleaner on the dry canvas. Use a spray or plant spray again.
- Brush in well with a soft brush
- Let Power Cleaner about 1 hour to work in.
- Don't see any change? Spray extra Power Cleaner, brush and let it work again. Repeat these steps until the stains are gone. This can sometimes take several hours.
- Are you satisfied? Then rinse the boat cover well with clean water.
- Leave the boat cover dry well.
- Protect the boat cover with a strong impregnating agent.
Receive the products within a few days at home. Ordered before 22:00 = shipped today.