By repeating the process, you can get even heavily soiled boat covers, tents and awnings clean.
- You spray Power Cleaner on the stains in the tent, boat canopy or awning, for example.
- Power Cleaner then begins to attack the top of the stain.
- That action diminishes after about 45 minutes.
- If there is still soiling to be seen, spray Power Cleaner again on the stain and brush it back in.
- Power Cleaner will again remove some of the stain.
- By repeating this procedure, you can get even heavily soiled boat covers, tents and awnings clean.
- Finally, you should rinse the canvas well and let it dry.
- After this, you can protect the canvas again with one of our impregnants or coatings.