You have cleaned your boat cover, but you are not satisfied yet? Read our tips for a professional result here. Also view our products for a completely clean boat cover!
Different types of dirt
The dirt on a boat cover is a combination of different types of dirt, like:
- atmospheric dirt from industry
- car exhaust
- bird pop
- juice from leaves and trees
- sand, lime and salt
- etc. etc.
Therefore, always clean in a number of steps. Every step and every cleaning agent tackles different pollution.
Step 1: First clean the boat cover with water and then immediately with Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
Step 2: Then clean the boat hood further with Power Cleaner.
Let it work in sufficiently
From cleaning agents take time to work in. This is especially important with the Power Cleaner. That can take up to several hours.
- Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo: about 20 minutes.
- Power Cleaner: Let it work for at least one to eight hours. If necessary, spray a little every hour and brush in.
Chemistry, temperature and movement
Chemistry, temperature and movement also influence the effect of the product. Please note the following:
- Chemistry: Use some more product.
- Temperature: Warm water often works better than cold water. Beware of a high temperature. Make sure the water is never warmer than 30 degrees. (Lukewarm / lukewarm water).
- Movement: Brush with a soft firm brush. This way you brush off the dirt.
With these tips and products you will get every boat cover clean.
- Ordered before 22:00 = shipped today
- Free shipping above 50.00