Boat cover cleaner instructions for use
The Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo is a strong cleaning agent for boat covers. This cleaning agent removes all normal pollution from the cover. Use this cleaner as follows:
1. First of all, clean the boat cover with lukewarm water and a soft brush.
2. Apply the tent cleaner to the wet boat cover. Brush off the dirt using the soft brush.
3. Leave the shampoo to soak in for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse out the shampoo and rinse the boat cover thoroughly with water. Make sure you remove all dirt and shampoo residue.
5. Allow the boat cover to dry completely before storing it.
6. If there is still stubborn dirt left on the cover, use Ultramar’s Power Cleaner.