'Every year, I clean my awning with this tent cloth cleaner. I even use this cleaning agent for my garden cushions. Great product!' - (REVIEW) Ton M.
- Has your canvas become soiled? This is no problem whatsoever.
- Every tent, boat cover, convertible roof or awning is sometimes soiled with green deposits, mould or dirt.
- Fortunately, this can easily be removed with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
- After use, your cloth is nice and clean.
- This cloth cleaner has been specially developed by Ultramar.
- You do not have to dilute it. Talk about convenience!
Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo is often used for:
- Boat covers
- Convertible tops
- Boat cushions
- Cleaning and degreasing PVC
Ideal for these well-known cloth brands:
- Tencate All season
Instructions for use Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo
- First clean the cloth with water and a strong, soft brush.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo on the canvas.
- Rub in with the brush.
- Leave on for around 20 minutes.
- Rinse the shampoo with plenty of water. Use the brush for this as well. Rinse thoroughly.
- Is there still dirt visible? Then continue with Ultramar Power Cleaner.
- Usage depends on the type of fabric: 1 Litre: between 6 m² and 14 m²
Why always clean and impregnate in 3 steps?
- The dirt on your boat cover never consists of 1 type of dirt. It is sand, soot from exhaust gases, mould, algae and moss, droppings from insects and birds, salt, lime etc.
- You can never remove that all dirt properly with 1 product. Therefore, always clean in 2 steps. That way, you can be sure that the fabric is perfectly clean. The impregnating agent then adheres much better to the cloth. And that in turn ensures that your boat cover stays clean and watertight for much longer.
- Is your canvas heavily soiled? Always clean according to the Ultramar Step-by-step plan. This has been specially developed for stubborn dirt.
- With Sprayhood & Tent Protector, you make your fabric waterproof again after cleaning.
Request the FREE MANUAL with the 3-STEP PLAN now!
Would you like more information about cleaning and impregnating? Request our free manual.